Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chicken Stock

Making chicken stock for the stuffing. Corn bread stuffing. Stock takes a while to make, but it's worth it on occasion. I'm wanting to go for a swim, but this is important. I've been saving chicken carcasses for the long simmering moment when added with water, vegetables, herbs, magical poultry mead results.
I put this on my calendar so as not to forget. I haven't been as consistent with my calendar as I would like. Workouts have not made it to home calendar. I have another workout planner for that. I guess I need to combine those somehow. It just seems like a lot of redundant typing and entering. There must be a solution somewhere.
Kids are still sleeping. Time to wakey-wakey, or late to bed tonight they will be. Stock is simmering, pool time.

No comments:

Post a Comment