Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Decisions

I have a hard time making a decision. Especially if it's for a spur of the moment thing. I know this about myself, so I try to do the first thing that feels right, and stick to it. When at a restaurant, I scan the menu, pick the first thing that catches my eye and close the menu. If I see specials posted somewhere, I might not even have to open a menu.
Deciding on a restaurant, however seems to be an issue for me, especially when there are other people involved. It's better if the decision is already made, but if people are looking to me for guidance, it could take a while.
This gets a bit frustrating when we all are hungry. My parents were in town this week, and there were a few times they were waiting on me to decide. Finally, my wife picked a spot. Sometimes that is the best way. Let someone else pick, and then enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment