Friday, November 19, 2010

Went for a ride after I dropped off Mia. Missed the rain, luckily. I've been considering getting a trainer since it will be raining more often. I went to the Guitar Center yesterday to return a strap I bought as a gift. There was a Sports Chalet next door, so I stopped in. So much stuff to look at!
I don't need a bunch of gadgets, but sometimes they sure can make things easier. I use an iPhone to keep track of things I need to do. It beeps at me when I need to do something. I tried a paper organizer, but I would always forget to use it. I sometimes forget even with the iPhone, but it is much easier.
The key is getting into a routine. I can remember to do things if they become part of my routine. New activities, or "to do" items that don't get scheduled, often don't happen. I'm trying to make posting to my blog a part of the routine, but it's a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment